Surf Hostel Bidart
Surf Hostel Bidart offers accommodation in a large 5 bedroom rustic country house a short walk to three magnificent beaches.
More like a home than the hostel offers shared or private rooms for two to four people with shared bathroom and kitchen. A large lounge area and a dining room make up the heart of the hostel. The hostel sleeps up to 15 guests ensuring that there is always plenty of room to find a quiet corner to skype, watch a surf dvd or simply chill out.
A generous continental styled breakfast is prepared every morning by our welcoming staff. The fully equipped kitchen is open from 10am – 10pm for guests to use. There are 2 bathrooms ensuring everyone is catered for.
A washing machine and dryer are also available for guests; together with a big screen TV and DVD player. All guests have access to use of the surfboards free of charge!
Some of the features of the hostel include:
- 3 minutes from shops, resturants, and a 5-7 minute walk to three magnificant beaches
- 10 min drive from Airport, Train station or the centre of Biarritz.
- Bus stop in front of hostel that is the direct line to Biarritz Station,
Biarritz and Bayonne
- Surf boards suiting all abilities
- Big screen tv DVD and DVDS
- Play table tennis, learn the local basque games of pelotte and petanque
with the sports ground next door
- All summer long the village is full of bands, concerts, traditional fetes,
and sporting events
- At low tide stroll north along the beaches into Biarritz, or take the
trails along the breath taking coastline south to Saint Jean de Luz and onto
A Self contained apartment that sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) is available adjoining to the Hostel for rent.
Cost: 1200 Euros per week (Saturday to Saturday in July and August)